Darjeeling Vista - Everything me and my Darjeeling

A blog about Darjeeling and me, inside-out.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Hello world, Darjeeling girl starts blogging
An Intro - Hi I am from Darjeeling and I simply love Darjeeling and my people. I intend to everything that is me and my Darjeeling have to say. Woke up this morning, had my morning tea with some sandwich, pushed the comp power button and straight away logged on to blogger. I now have replaced my manual personal diary with this blog.

Labels: ,

posted by Darjeeling Girl @ 9:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 22, 2007 at 2:06 AM, Blogger Chaos said…

    Are you really from the Darjeeling region?? That's really cool! I wonder how the pure Darjeeling tea that you can get from there is... Also, could you post on the blog some pictures of the place??? I am dying due to curiosity!!! :P

     
  • At March 24, 2007 at 5:54 AM, Blogger SAMIR SHARMA said…

    Good to see more people from the hills blogging! Keep it up, its a great way to relieve stress...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Darjeeling Girl
Home: Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
About Me: A girl who loves Darjeeling and its people. Wanna keep this profile anonymous.
See my complete profile
Ads

Previous Post
Archives
Darjeeling Resources

Text Link Ads



The Advertising Network